Sunday, November 13, 2011

Keep Going

Hello again,

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should be. So I will just give a quick update on everything that has been happening. Classes have been going good. I am passing them which is always a good thing. I still got a job and have been getting paid enough to survive :) I also sent off my visa application to go and see my parents in Saudi Arabia. Hopefully it will come in a couple weeks because I sent it off two weeks ago.

Sadly I have only been on like four dates this semester. And I am actually happy about that because I don't want to be worrying about drama with different guys and serious relationships and all that stuff. I am going to focus on school mainly this first semester. If a guy wants me ask me out on a date, then good for him! But I am not gonna be stressing about whether a guy will ask me out this week because I got other things that I can be doing. Don't get me wrong there are PLENTY of cute guys here that I would like to go on a date with. But I prefer the guy asking me on a date, and not the girl chasing after him. So yeah thats my opinion on love right now. It is pretty weird because now there are couples EVERYWHERE!! Wherever I look there is some couple holding hands and doing all that lovey-dovey stuff. haha and its weird to think that these people could possibly get married O.o Cause in high school you think when you're in a relationship it will only last until high school. But here when your in a relationship there is a possibility that you will get married. That's another thing that I am not looking forward to. I don't want to be talking about getting married and all that stuff now because first, I AM 18!!! I should be having fun and love being single! Not being attached to a man. And I am planning on going on a mission, so I shouldn't be worrying about getting married because I got to go and do the Lord's work. So yeah that is what has been happening here.

There is a song that I have been listening to lately that has been helping me get through my tough times in college. It is called "Can't Go Back Now" by: The Weepies. This song is about pushing through and walking on because you can't change the past. You always have to look forward and you can get through this. So I listen to this when I get stressed out and wonder whether I can get through this. This song helps me keep that perspective that this will help me get a good job and that this is all beneficial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JscAwVu2QI&ob=av2e

So this is a link to see the song and the music video. I am not entirely sure why the artists are muppets. But it's the lyrics of the song that are the most important thing. :) So enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your attitude.... You are going in the right direction and are going to get to good places on your way to the best. I am going to check out the song because I like that thought. Sure do love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) How was the song? I hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete