Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Apartment

This is our kitchen. It's actually pretty nice because we have a stove, microwave, and a fridge. And there is enough room to fit all of our food in. There isn't anything to fancy about it, but hey, its still a kitchen that we can use.
So this is our little bathroom. The funny part about this bathroom is that one of the doors doesn't slide open. So the side that the doors are on right now, is the side that they stay on. So me and my roomate, Annie, have to turn the shower on and try to get into the shower where the toilet is right now. It's interesting trying to go in and come out of that shower. Hopefully the maintenance crew can fix that for us.
This is my side of the bathroom. My bestest roomate ever!! has the other side of the bathroom. So yeah I have a sink and a couple of drawers. I don't like to use the drawers because they look a little dirty, and I don't have enough stuff to fill my bathroom drawers with. So yeah everything out on the counter is basically what I have.
So this is my room. Yeah as you can see I am a little messy, but hey I had a lot of homework today!! So yeah this is my room and its a little smaller than my room in China, but it can still fit a bed and a desk so thats good. I live on the first floor so my view out the window is a cement sidewalk. It's not the best but I still get sunlight. um....yeah thats basically it about my room.

So this isn't my dorm, but this is what I get to see every day when I walk to my classes. It's a really beautiful temple and hopefully I can go inside sometime. I got my temple recommend, so me and my friend are planning on visiting the temple at least once a month.















2 comments:

  1. thank you for the little tour. I like thinking about where you are and picturing you there. Some of my very best memories are of my freshman year at BYU. How Good life can be when you are learning and meeting new people and doing new things. I am glad that you have a beautiful temple right there and that you can go often to do baptisms. Did you know that they do more baptisms than any other Temple? That's what I heard. Be one doing that. Keep sharing on your blog. It is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Yeah I think the next apartments that I will be staying at will be nicer. And closer to the campus. I saw them a couple of days before I left for Saudi Arabia, and they were really nice, and I think they were more cheaper than the apartments that I stayed at last semester O.o

    ReplyDelete