Friday, February 3, 2012

Arabic Foods

Congratulations McDonald's you have become an international fast food restaurant. Do you really want to make everyone fat? I remember in China they opened up a McDonald's and over the past three years the Chinese became bigger and bigger. So now they want to make the whole world bigger! You gotta love McDonald's!
Something amazing happened! On Thursday morning I was in bed talking to my friends on Skype and then my sisters came in with this!! They came in with a card saying "Smile, you look good in it" :) So yeah that made my day :) I love my family.
This is one of the best foods that we have for dinner basically everyday. Everybody says that it's a Greek Salad, but I think it's a manna from heaven! It is so simple to make and it's super healthy. The salad includes cucumbers, tomatoes, goat cheese, and olives. It is SO good! And it is really easy to make. This is just another amazing food that we have for dinner sometimes. They are samosas and they are freakin amazing! I think I might get fat here from all the amazing food. Even the frozen foods they have here are amazing! :D I love Saudi Arabia :)

1 comment:

  1. So interesting. Thanks for sharing. I am glad that you find good things and enjoy being there with your family. I hope you will share more. I like it.

    ReplyDelete